The Little Eggs are implement bilingual programs in our daily activities. Monday and Wednesday is English Day. Selasa dan Kamis adalah Hari Bahasa.
|08.30||Play and Learn|
|10.30||Play and Learn|
|12.30||Take a nap|
The Little Eggs also prepare meals that warm, home made using the finest ingredients with no flavor enhancers for your child. The atmosphere in The Little Eggs made very homey daycare, so that your child feels comfortable as at home. At The Little Eggs, we provide the Daily Report and Monthly Report via email and Webside Accessible anywhere and anytimeSEE OUR ACTIVITIES ON FACEBOOK
Infant Program (10 weeks - 1 year)
At Childtime child care, we know that every moment with an infant is precious. That’s why we coo, cuddle, rock and do everything possible to bond with your baby and develop a sense of trust. Through simple games like peekaboo and reading stories throughout the day, our loving teachers begin the foundational work for later learning and help infants grow in areas such as:
- Language development - using books, songs and activities that match your child’s development level
- Cognitive development - using activities like peekaboo, hunt and find, and shape-sorting toys
- Motor Skill development - grasping toys, tummy time, and toys to push and pull around the room
- Sensory development - touching items with various textures and feeling materials in the sensory bin
- Rest and nap time
Infants grow and learn every day. The Little Eggs provides a safe and nurturing "home away from home" where infants can explore and make new discoveries.
We appreciate you trusting us with your infant's care and education, and we're committed to making this first transition away from home easy and natural for you and your child.
Young children learn through play, and our activity for Infant is Sun Bathing, Baby Spa, Singing, Playing, Baby Massage, Toilet Training, Story Telling, Learn to crawling and First step is designed to provide infants with the skills that serve as building blocks for a lifetime of learning.
Toddler Program (1-3 year olds )
There’s no doubt that they’re a bundle of energy. But at Childtime, we welcome that energy and excitement because we know that it’s a natural part of growth and learning. We’ll channel that energy into:
- Motor Skill Development - tossing, catching, rolling, crawling, walking.
- Language Development - reading time including our Share-A-Book activity and speech development.
- Music and Movement - dancing, singing, push toys and outdoor play.
- Basic Concepts - helping notice and make sense of basic concepts, such as shapes and colors.
- Artistic Development - art and construction projects.
- Sensory Development - textures, understanding the senses, descriptive activities.
- Social Development - large and small group activities, sharing, politeness.
As a toddler, they need more information and want to learn many things. We focus give your child how to Communicating With Others, Building Brain Power, Making New Friends, Growing a Healthy Body, Nurturing Creativity and The Little Eggs helps your toddler develop individual talents.
Preschool & Early prekindergarten Program ( 3years - 5years)
As they enter their third year, children become more and more curious. It’s that natural sense of curiosity that we at Childtime child care use to teach them to learn and grow. Within our home-like classrooms, your older toddler is free to be anything from an artist to an engineer. Playing pretend, learning games, participating in hands-on activities — these are just a few of the ways we keep kids engaged. But all these games and activities are done for a reason, encouraging development in a number of key areas. Our teachers plan developmentally appropriate small group interactions to work closely with your child to assure mastery of developmental tasks. Your child will also participate in large group activities to explore concepts and enjoy early literacy experiences.
- Motor Skill Development - hands-on activities, outdoor play, tossing, catching.
- Cognitive Development - puzzles, games, recognizing shapes, numbers, colors.
- Language Development - reading, recognizing and forming letters, storytelling.
- Artistic Development - art projects, construction projects, dramatic play.
Our Powerful Beginnings educational child care curriculum encourages kids’ natural curiosity and willingness to try new things, so children discover the ways that they learn best. So in addition to basic skills, your child learns about self-direction, self-reliance and self-esteem. It’s part of an educational child care program that will get your child ready for kindergarten and beyond.